Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I forgot about this blog

Huh I completely forgot about my knitting blog. Well I haven't worked on a lot recently. Just a blanket for Elizabeth. A really simple double moss stitch edged blanket with stockinette and reverse stockinette blocks in the middle. I needed to come up with something easy to pick up and put down while at the hospital because I never know when she will want to be touched. I still haven't finshed Louis-Alexandre's sweater. I have half a sleeve to finish and I just can't concentrate on it. I did finish Elizabeth hat and booties back in late September not to long before she was born. Sometime I'll post pictures of them.

Elizabeth is doing well enough right now. She's stable and not putting on any more water weight at the moment. It's about all I can ask for. Hopefully she looks less marshmallow like. She is one strong baby, a reall fighter just like me I suppose.

Oh just an fyi. I know the ticker widget is still on my page for Elizabeth's due date. I just don't feel like removing it. I guess it's a bit of self torment going on.

No comments: