Thursday, November 22, 2007

Knitty Kitty

Well I made it to the montrealknits meeting last night and I had a blast. The ladies there were able to tell about several good yarn stores in and around Montreal. I brought some of my finished pieces that I had laying around, and they were well liked. I brought my wrist warmers, and the baby hat I made for Jordana for Christmas. I found out that the pattern for the wrist warmers comes from a book called Last Minute Gifts. They also liked the entrelac scarf I'm working on, and said to look on the net for spiral hat patterns if I get stuck making this spiral rib hat. I may try to hit the Sunday night meeting too if we don't go to St. Hyacinthe. Right now I'm working on a pair of socks for my mom and I've already turned the heel so that makes me feel accomplished. Now to find a sweater pattern for this dk yarn I was able to get last night from Mona. It's quite soft and I really like it. I'll have to post the name later because I don't have the ball infront of me.

Yesterday when I was working on the socks my cat Mona laid down on the skein. She's been helping me knit. I'll have to post the pic later of her with my yarn.

No comments: