Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow it's new freakin'year.


Yeah Happy New Year's a bit late. I forgot I had this blog. I wonder if I should just consolidate my blogs into one thing. Except I have no idea how to do that. I finished all of my gifts in time for Christmas for this side of the border and I'm alnost done my mom's socks. I need to put them up on ravelry. Things are good otherwise. i got an extension on visitor's record on the 30st of December. Nothing like doing things at the last minute. Réal was wondefully helpful with that. He can charm anyone including border guards. My paperwork was sent in November and sent back in December. We were missing all of two things. Nic's sponosor questionaire and pictures of me. I had my 4 pics in with the application, but only 3 of them were in the envelope, the 4th was on my perm. res. application. So I took that one off the app. and took 4 more pics. Now they can't say they don't have enough pics.
That pic is of Nic holding Louis-Alexandré.

No comments: